cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paulefc90
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Bt sport & amazon

Hi I ordered and activated my bt sim on the 5th of October and one of the offers that came with my sim was a free subscription to bt sport via the app which I cannot activate and also an amazon voucher which I still have not received yet can you help. Kind regards Paul
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
PaddyB
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt sport & amazon

Hi @Paulefc90,

If you take a look at Learn about BT Sport and BT Mobile, you'll find a few details about how to get BT Sport on your BT Mobile.

With regards to your Amazon Voucher. I can see the @NeilO has advised you previously that the voucher should arrive with in 45 days of your claim being submitted.

If you still haven't received your voucher, I'll be able to chase this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 5

@Paulefc90 I've been trying to call but keep missing you so I've sent you an email reply. 

0 Ratings
Paulefc90
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hi sorry I missed you I'm available anytime today. Cheers
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Paulefc90,

@NeilO sent you an email at 9.13am this morning. Can you check it for me please? We've been told that you are entitled to the vouchers and that they will be manually processing them and getting them sent out to you. They say it can take up to 30 days to receive them but rest assured that you will get them.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings