cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
123sim189
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Bt sport not working but all Internet channels ok

For over about 2 months we have got the error message up ipc6011 whenever we try to watch bt sport. All other Internet channel work fine including catch up and you view. This is beginning to get frustrating as it is getting upto the end of the free months and we have barely watched any games. I have gone through the suggestions for the error online and it still doesn't work. Anyone have any suggestions?
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
DavidM
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bt sport not working but all Internet channels ok

Hi 123sim189,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry you're having problems with the BT Sports service. You've mentioned going through the online help but can you double chack 'IPC' error codes on YouView and let me know if it helps. If you're still having problems after that drop me an email with your details and I'll take a look for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
123sim189
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I have already been through all the steps,the steps also seem to imply no Internet channels work but it is only by sport for ours. Where is your email address? I will send over all details
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 4

Hi 123sim189,

If you click on Davids or my forum profile you'll see a 'contact the mods' link that you can use to send over your details.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings