cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 14

Re: Bt tv app

If you are a BT TV customer and order Netflix via BT the there is no impact on your broadband usage, it's the same as other BT bolt on's they also do not impact on your usage.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 14

I recall BT actually suggested (somewhere) that if you had Netflix you probably wouldn't require the film/box set bolt on ... in fact I "think" that is reflected in the new customer packages ... that actually come with Netflix

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings Star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 14

Now Sky Sports is on YouView I think BT will stop the vision box completly and with that the Film/TV box sets, after all they are not available for new customers or even current customers who have cancelled in the past. You cannot now re-order these bolt on's. I hope this will be soon to stop the ridiculous situation of seeing films and general entertainment on the YouView box you can no longer order. The sooner the better. I suppose Netflix and other options BT have lined up will bethe norm?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 14

The problem is, trying to change any packages as an exisiting customer is a bit of a nightmare. Yes, it's very easy to upgrade, but the last I tried to change took over 40mins on the phone - the package I was on, as a long standing Vision customer didn't exist anymore, and to say it wasn't straighforward would be a massive understatement. Of course it also depends on who you get through to on the phone.

0 Ratings