Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve2070
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Btinternet email.

Go to solution
I've done the necessary to keep my btinternet email but will this include additional accounts ?
My wife hasn't received an email notifying her of the change and is worried she will lose it.
Thanks.

Steve
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Btinternet email.

Go to solution

I presume you have linked it to your BT broadband. If your wife's account was a sub account of yours it should be linked when you linked yours. If it was not a sub account of yours she will need to either go through the procedure you went through or you could ask to have it linked to your account by contacting BT.

To check if it is linked, log onto your BTYahoo and go to My account > Account & Billing and you should see Account Information which will show the email addresses that are linked to that account.

0 Ratings
vofsanity2
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Steve,

To get an answer you will need to give more details of how you acquired your email address's, what you have done to keep yours and what realtionship your email has to your wife's. Include details about whether you are a BT broadband customer or if you have gone down the premium mail route. There is no need to give your email address's.

0 Ratings
Steve2070
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Thanks.
I've had the address since I first joined bt Internet years ago. I did migrate to BE for a year but have had infinity for a year and a half now.
I got the email about linking accounts but wasn't sure whether my wife's sub account that I set up for her was part of the deal.
0 Ratings