Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

By sport scores

Go to solution
Just came to say I'm really enjoying the bt sport scores programme and I'm really glad that bt have done this. The bt sport football coverage and presentation is getting better and better.

Really great work bt keep it coming. So glad I dumped sky a few years ago for bt I've not regretted it yet.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: By sport scores

Go to solution

BT's football coverage, both live and highlights shows etc, is a breath of fresh air and I too am glad I switched my tv to BT.

Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi Guys,

Thank you for posting, its great to see a positive post on the forum Smiley Happy

Cheers

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Agree with all the comments already mentioned, love BT Sport Score, find it far better than Skys Soccer Saturday, (with the same old faces acting like playful kids all the time), with the added bonus of the lovely jules breach as well! Also have no problem with BT Sports overall sports coverage which has much improved over the last year, glad i cancelled my overpriced Sky Sports pack a few months ago! Just one question though, how do you get hold of those BT Sport Score mugs i see on the show! (and no i do not mean chris sutton & savage either!)