cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

COMPLAINT! APPALLING SERVICE

I have had nothing but disaster since setting up my account on May 11th. 

A new line was installed in the house on the third floor in the roof so no access to aerial points for the home hub.

Home hub did not arrive and sent another one.

No you view box, so another got sent out.

Brodband extenders sent out a week later.

Called to say there was no BT TV actve on the account - assured by all it was. After hours on the phone was told by an advisor they didnt know what was going on with the account, it was a mystery to them - and me! Meanwhile I have had four live chats, and phone call after phone call to get this resolved. I requested live chat transcripts to be sent to my email address. None arrived.

After a particularly frustrating day of being passed from dept to dept someone finally realised there was no activation on the account. I was asked to stay on the line for 1 hour 15 mins while they put through a new order for the BT Tv which should have arrived today, Thursday. Checked my BT and I have no live orders.

I am truly exasperated that this is a simple thing and no-one will listen or sort it out. I also made an offifical complaint which I again have had no response for. Its a month since this started which for bt is great as it means my package renewal date is drawn out further.

LIVID!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: COMPLAINT! APPALLING SERVICE

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to five working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Hi kr1974,

Thanks for posting, I'm really sorry about the problems with your BT TV activation. If you need any help getting this sorted please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

I have had similar problems since switching to BT in May. Nothing was switched on and when I rang to complain, a women with attitude said, you've got it now haven't you? She then said she'd switch on my caller display, but low and behold 2 days later it still hasn't been done. She even had the nerve to try and sell me a phone contract! I tried complaining again today and they transferred me to some poor operator in India (or wherever?). Talk about passing the buck! He then said he had sorted it, but I would have to wait till Monday! BT rea a Total shambles.
0 Ratings