cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 16

Re: COMPLAINT - Moving Home Order

the mods are currently busier than normal their wait is typically 6 working days this excludes weekends it has currently been only 4 working days 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 16

@john46; @DavidM

In due respect John, it has been another 3 days since your comment about the speed of response.  I also emailed David who confirmed that 'my email was at the top of the list'

This would appear to be indicative of the service standard provided - just a quick glance up and down the forum topics would seem to confer with this

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 16

Update - I received a call on Friday 10th telling me I would get a call to discuss these issues? I have subsequently received 3 calls each of which has been disconnected after circa 2 seconds so I still haven't actually spoken with anyone. Continued communication company irony.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 16

Another day - still no contact.

It's good to see that using this system a moderator will take personal ownership of the problem and sort it out...... Then again?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 15 of 16

Hi JRH,

Thanks for posting. I can see this is with our escalations team and they're due to call you again tomorrow.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 16

@DavidM

I'm assuming that as it's coming up to 8:30 pm that I'm not going to get that call I was due today. It is now a month since I was promised my first call back. I'm coming to the conclusion that BT's stategy is to simply ignore & or grind down any complainant to submission. Hardly surprising when BT has such a monopoly & a toothless tiger for a regulator.
It's easy to ignore someone that has nowhere to turn. There is no such thing as a complaints department; the regulator doesn't get involved in complaints & if I cancel my direct debit, BT will simply destroy my credit score for failing to pay for an 18 month contract that I never agreed to!!!
I'm off to find the CEO's contact details (albeit BT makes it very difficult to find contact details). Perhaps the CEO's PA will reply - I don't expect the CEO to for one second. I don't know why I think I'll get a response at all as I assume the culture comes from the top.

You might guess I'm less than impressed
0 Ratings