Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
masek87
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

CON-0067 Error when trying to order

Hi there, 

I've been trying to order BT infinity 2 broadband for almost 5 days now.

I enter my postcode (without a phone number, as I don't know it) - my address is found, I select it, i'm told the line may need to be reactivited - I continue all the way to the checkout page, enter details then click submit and I get CON-0067 technical error. 

Live chat has been unable to help and I see threads on the forum dating back years about this. They only seem to be resolved by a mod getting in touch. 

I've spoke to online chat, they told me to call - the person on the phone said they couldn't process my order either as they were getting the same error...so essentially i'm stuck.

I have been passed to a "offline team" a few days ago but they haven't called me. On the phone call they also said that if I order through said offine team, I won't get the good online deal being avertised which seems hugely unfair. 

I'm at breaking point with this, I need it sorted, so if a Mod could suggest a way around this and allow me to contact them I would much appricate it. 

If anyone else has any other ideas I'd love to hear about them. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: CON-0067 Error when trying to order

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 5

Hi @masek87,

Welcome to the community forum. I am sorry you're having issues placing your order online. I'll be able to help, please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Dan42
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

I'm having the same problem.

3 days so far and I've spoken to 6 different people online including a Manager and also Easy Assist who tell me they can't do me the deal with the reward card.

I get the same error but I notice despite choosing the correct address earlier on in the order process and BT even confirming that same address back to me when they do the line test, there is a different address quoted in the final page before the error.

I'm trying to move from Sky as the charge to upgrade to Q for an existing customer is disgusting but at this point I may well just stomach it. 

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

@Dan42

Update on your own thread.