cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

CON - 0067

I'm starting to wonder if there is anything in the abbreviation CON.

I have been trying for 4 days to order Total Entertainment, Infinity 2 unlimited and most of the extras.

I have so far spoken to 7 different people and been pushed from online chats to phone calls. Used 6 different browsers on 4 different platforms. Cookies have been deleted and I've approached the order in as many different ways as there are available.

I've spoken to a Manager who was less help than all of the others I've talked too.

I have spoken to Easy Assist who told me they can't help as they can't do the reward card. 

I'm receiving the Con 0067 error on sending my security question answer and dob etc.

At this point, at the bottom of the page the address is showing as wrong.

Unfortunately I share a postcode with both a road and flat complex. Despite choosing my specific flat earlier in the order process, it shows my flat number but without the flat address.

I chose an address stating XXXX gardens, XXXX Road and my address shows later as XXXX Road which is not my address.

No idea why.

At this stage I'm close to giving up as I literally don't know what else to do.

Any help greatly appreciated

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: CON - 0067

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thank you Keith

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Dan42,

You are right, our Easy Assist team usually help in situations like this. However; the issue does appear to be address related as you mentioned.

Get in touch with us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. Bear in mind, it'll take us a few days before we're able to get back to you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings