Re: CROOKS - 25 days and no where near my advertised speed What Next

Go to solution
Moderators help requested
0 Ratings
Message 32 of 34

Go to solution

Hi Nuck123,

I'll be able to take a look at your connection and run a few checks on your line. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 34

Go to solution

An Openreach engineer arrived this morning as I was leaving for work. There was no issue in the house and slight resistance on the line in a couple of places. That said it has been reset and currently working at 51Meg. I have also engaged Virgin and they have confirmed they have a cable running past my property and with a bit of work can provide me with a connection so I will get that work done and leave BT ASAP for a 200meg connection.

Thank you all for your help its a shame it took 26 days and hours of calls to get here.

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 34

Go to solution

now engineer has got your connection fixed and back within estimated speed you will need to pay the cancellation fee to get out your contract  still may be worth it to get a 200mb connection

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings