Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 38

Re: Cabinet Installation

You need to try and contact mod who was helping you - reply to one of their emails?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 22 of 38

Cheers.

I have sent him an email now to find out what profile am I currently on.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 23 of 38

I have sent emails to the first moderator and the one who was sending me emails to find out what profile I am on but have not received any reply yet.  That was two days ago.

Please tell me what I am on and if I am still on ADSL Max, could you kindly move me please?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 38

your last stats still showed adslmax  have the stats changed?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 25 of 38

My router has been up for nearly 5 days.

How do I get new stats as this seems to appear in the log when reconnection occurs?

Decided to bite the bullet and restarted router.

Here are the stats

13:12:17, 23 Jun.( 93.040000) DSL noise margin: 14.20 dB upstream, 6.10 dB downstream
13:12:17, 23 Jun.( 92.250000) DSL line rate: 448 Kbps upstream, 7128 Kbps downstream
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 26 of 38

still adslmax

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 27 of 38

Thank you.

Ok so is there anyway a moderator can check to see whether the order went through and if it did, perhaps be able to give me a reason why it is still on ADSL Max

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 28 of 38

see if a mod will give you an update

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 29 of 38

Hi peterh42, 

David is your case handler and he is not in the office today. He has your email and he will be in touch tomorrow to clarify what is happening. 

Thanks,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 30 of 38

ok  thank you for looking into it.

I will look forward to his reply.

0 Ratings