cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nanok
Contributor
Message 1 of 14

Call Protect still on BST?

Anyone else noticed that the time of Received calls is still on BST? A bit odd to see a call I have just had time stamped an hour in the future! Unless it is just me?

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: Call Protect still on BST?

@Nanok wrote:

Anyone else noticed that the time of Received calls is still on BST? A bit odd to see a call I have just had time stamped an hour in the future! Unless it is just me?

Yes....you have noticed this!

You are observant.

0 Ratings
clevepal
Beginner
Message 3 of 14

Just joined forum to see if anyone else has the same problem with Call Protect still on BST. Glad it's not just me. Have spoken to BT Digital Centre today reporting this and they didn't know about the problem !  Asked me is it important ?  Well whilst it isn't that important to be given the correct time of incoming calls I did say I expected BT with all their resources and expertise to get it right. Asked me if I knew anyone else with the problem if not check this forum. So position is they can't deal with it but it will be cascaded up and with any luck some bright spark will re-write the computer programme to correct the time. 
Message 4 of 14

@clevepal wrote:
Just joined forum to see if anyone else has the same problem with Call Protect still on BST. Glad it's not just me. Have spoken to BT Digital Centre today reporting this and they didn't know about the problem !  Asked me is it important ?  Well whilst it isn't that important to be given the correct time of incoming calls I did say I expected BT with all their resources and expertise to get it right. Asked me if I knew anyone else with the problem if not check this forum. So position is they can't deal with it but it will be cascaded up and with any luck some bright spark will re-write the computer programme to correct the time. 

This issue was mentioned to the mods a few days before the first post on this thread.

Call Protect first emerged in January 2017 and the transition to BST from GMT went through without problems.

There's a glitch somewhere.

Carefree
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 14

Yes, this is still happening for me too.  Come on BT, get the simple stuff right!

0 Ratings
adly
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 14

Doesn't look like this has been acknowleged much less fixed. Any chance a moderator could raise this internally to get resolved?

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 14

I never bother checking my calls received by using the website, as I can see them on my phone. 

So wondered how people could tell the time was still on BST. 

So just used ring back on 17070 and it confirmed the time shown for the received call was one hour fast. 

At least it got through, so I guess BT have not Blacklisted it Smiley LOL

As an aside, I noticed that 319 calls have been sent to my junk voicemail in the last 30 days. 

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 8 of 14

Hi Everyone,

I'm really sorry that the incorrect time is being provided for your received calls. We've raised this with the call protect team and will post back here as soon as we have any further updates.

Thanks

Neil

DavidM
Message 9 of 14

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We’ve had confirmation that the issue has been identified and will be fixed in a future update.

Cheers

David

paulo1955
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 14

Duh! I somehow managed to change the time on my devices when the clocks went back, so if BT need any help just give me a call  Smiley Very Happy

CallProtect does work well though - stops my elderly mother getting dozens of unsolicited calls...

0 Ratings