Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Costigan
Message 1 of 3

Call Sign Feature

Hi all,

Some years ago I signed up for the Call Sign feature service but never used it, and the 'virtual' number has been lost. Is there any way we can get the second phone number identified, as the 150 customer service options don't seem to cover that sort of question and we are now being plagued by telemarketers using the virtual number?

Thanks,

Costigan.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
everybodylovesjoe
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Call Sign Feature

If you never use the feature the best thing to do would be to cancel it, which you can do by phoning sales or COT (just press either the option that says 'I want to place an order' or 'I want to leave BT'. Those advisors will also be able to find out what the number is for you.

Hope this helps!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Call Sign Feature

Hi and welcome.

BT call sign is a strange one with BT, if you loose the number for what ever reason either because the bill has not been paid or just because you no longer require it, there is no way of getting the original number back.

It seems that any order for callsign will randomly allocate a number and there appears to be no way of allocating a preset number.

So you could try to get the number back from BT by calling 0800 800 150 but I would not hold out much hope.

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings