cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

Call details from previous year.

Go to solution

Is there a way in which I can find out whether I telephoned a particular number during August 2015 and if so, the Date, Time and Duration?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Re: Call details from previous year.

Go to solution

Hi @Ancient-Mariner You can view previous bills, up to 15 months, on your online account. The call may be listed as long as it is not a free call within your inclusive calling plan.

Thanks

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks John for replying. Yes, the call would have been within my 'free call' package. I found the section where I could see totals of different type of call, Mobile, Landline etc, but not the detail I need.

Do you think that BT Billing would be able to supply this information? It is basically metadata which I belive telecoms companies now have to keep/supply to the appropriate part of the Government.

Cheers!

Clive

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Ancient-Mariner try this Help Page  and hopefully you will get the information you require.

Cheers

John

Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi John

Many, many thanks. I had found that page earlier today but never went further than the Analysys pages. However, by chosing to view, 'Most frequently dialled numbers' there was the telephone call I was looking for. Whilst it does not give the date or time, it was easy to find the date by adjusting the Date Range until I had 'boxed in' the call. The Duration effectively shows that the was real. The time I made the call is really immaterial.

As you may have already guessed, I am tying to prove that I had telephoned a particular person during that period of time.

Thanks again.

Cheers!

Clive

0 Ratings