cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Telecom89
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 2

Caller Display - Marketing Calls Opt-Out

So my caller display seems to have vanished - even though I pre-registered in November as requested. I never received any email to confirm this.

Anyway when placing an order to get 'free' BT Privacy and Caller Display I noticed that the following terms are listed:

"...Signing up to BT Privacy with Caller Display will also update your marketing preferences so you may receive the occasional call from BT Group companies letting you know about special offers relevant for you. You can change your consent at any time by calling us free on 0800 800 150."

I've tried doing this but the automated system can't understand me as I have a cold at the moment.

Is there anyway to reset my marketing preferences online to make sure I don't get these calls?

I can only find something to opt me out of marketing emails, not calls.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 2

Re: Caller Display - Marketing Calls Opt-Out

Have a look at the relevant question about half-way down the contents list here. Looks as though you'll have to wait for the Night Nurse to do its stuff, though if you ignore the automated requests to say something you get offered other options after a minute or two. Choose Sales, who should be able to help.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings