cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 15

Re: Calling Features Problem

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

Once you get a reply, if you click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.

Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

modpicture.jpg

NotANumber
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 15

Thanks Keith
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 13 of 15

Hi Notanumber

Yep we'll be happy to get the cleared for you.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
NotANumber
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 15

Still not heard from the Mods. I contacted them on the 18th using the 'Click here to contact the mods' link as requested.

Ref No.: *removed.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 15

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days can sometimes be a little longer if they are very busy  by either email or phone it is possible an email may have ended in your email spam folder

0 Ratings