Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Calling Plan discrepancy online

Under "Your Latest Bill" Bt tell me I am on Anytime:

ActualBill.jpg

At "My Services/Phone" BT say I am on Weekends:

YourCallPlan.jpg

Can someone explain this discrepancy please? Does it mean BT are going to take me off the Unlimited Plan unless I renew?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Calling Plan discrepancy online

Hi There I have the same problem, my package was evening and weekend calls and 10gb broadband, anytime calls as an add on, this is since November when I renewed my contract.

On my BT it shows like yours but eve/weekends calls  and the bill the same as yours. 

I can assure you that none of my calls have been charged for, I think this has happened to quite a few posters.

EDIT

When and if you  renew on the same package just ask for anytime calls as an add-on that's what I did and no, I don't think they are going to take you off the anytime plan.

Patty-L

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

HI Mine is the same the basic package shows evening and weekend your bill will show anytime and any additional chargeable calling features if you have as patty-L has said they are not going to take you off it unless you change any part of your package
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

Same here. The website was redesigned a while ago and it reflects the current obsession with selling services as bundles. It was clearly beyond the wit or wish of the designers to show add-ons. So you have to wait up to 3 months for a bill to confirm what you are getting. Great.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings