Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CanardNoir
Beginner
Message 11 of 16

Re: Can BT do anything right?

Go to solution

I'm envious of that!

I agreed to a new 12 month contract on the basis they would provide a HH6 over a month ago. They began charging the higher price immediately but no HH6 arrived.

Four calls to them, each a week apart, resulted in being told that the HH6 were in short supply but that I should wait a week for it to arrive. The fifth call on Monday elicited the fact that the HH6 had never been ordered. A new contract was started (again) and the HH6 arrived in the post this morning.

0 Ratings
alistair94
Contributor
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

So, just returned from holiday and checked bill - yes the charge of £45 is on it along with two £7.95 delivery charges. - here we go again !!!!

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @alistair94 Sorry about these charges on your bill. 

We'll be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
alistair94
Contributor
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

Many thanks - details sent.

0 Ratings
alistair94
Contributor
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

At last got a call back today from someone in BT who knew what they were talking about and had the power to sort out refunds, also have confirming emails and texts so fingers crossed it will show as a credit on next bill in November. Thanks also to the Mods for their input.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

I'm glad I was able to sot this out for you @alistair94. Please post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings