I'm still without a service, I've been pretty calm until now as I've always said problems do occur and Robbie and Paddy have been good at updating me but i haven't heard from them since last week.
The latest update is a fault with the line between my premise and the cabinet, the openreach guy that came out said it was underground?
My wife is expecting and we've been waiting around 2 months for this, an update of when they are going to sort the fault would be nice.
I seem to be in complete darkness now not heard anything since last Friday and no idea if and when someone is looking into the problem?
Billing kicked in 1 week and half ago too, for something I dont even have! 😞
Hi all, thanks @RobbieMac @JohnC2 etc for your help through this but 2 months without service and engineers not turning up etc and I'm just not happy with the compensation offered I'd like still like to cancel. Its actually insulting that the same service (infinity 1) is offered at £10/month currently and I've to pay double that after waiting so long. I'd have been happy if I'd just been put on that offer instead of daily compensation rate offered.
Can someone advise of the cancellation process? who to contact?
As this was a new line and I'm in my cooling off period do I get refunded my fibre connection fee? and will the line be disconnected or transferred to my new supplier? sorry for the questions!
I suspect that your line will be disconnected when you cancel and not be kept "live" until another provider takes it over but if you contact BT they should be able to answer those questions for you.