cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Can I get the BT Sport App if I order BT Sport on Sky?

I'd just like a bit of help clarifying something up as i'm struggling to understand how this works, so i've looked at the FAQ about the BT Sport App and found this:

Who can get the BT Sport App?

The BT Sport App and online access at btsport.com is included when you take the BT Sport Pack on the Sky Digital Satellite Platform or BT TV.

If you're a BT Broadband customer but not a BT Sport television channel subscriber, you can add the BT Sport App and online access to your BT products by logging into My BT on or after 1 August. Then simply download the app from your device's app store, or go to btsport.com from 1 August to start viewing.

Now I don't have BT Broadband/TV or anything but i'd really like to get BT Sport as it's now my only way to watch UFC, my grandad has Sky TV with sky sports at the moment and I use his Sky Go to watch the footy

If I order BT Sport from his Sky account and pay the 12£ per month for bt sport, can I use the BT Sport App to watch the UFC/Footy etc?

Can I get the BT Sport App if I order BT Sport on Sky is what i'm basically asking haha

Thanks for reading, would love to sort this out before the UFC on Saturday! 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can I get the BT Sport App if I order BT Sport on Sky?

This page states that the Sky subscription includes access to the app. Not sure how they administrate access, however, so can't say about the legality of one person having the sky sub and another accessing the app. I can't see it being that strict, though. If the Sky account is your father's he may have to be the one to make the order while you informally pay him on the side.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

thanks alot for the reply I just found this deep within the BT website 🙂 asked on live chat and she said that the App is included with all subscriptions to BT Sport! So happy! Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 4 of 4

Good oh. That's a nice clear summary table. The link in my previous page takes you to the order page. Oops! Take that back, the link doesn't work.

0 Ratings