cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
belgarboy
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Can I have or merge 2 Outlook profiles on my HTC 620?

Hi

I have 2 outlook profiles on my PC, one for business and one for personal. When I sync with my 620 does anyone know if it's possible to have 2 separate profiles on my 620? This means running 2 separete calendars, contacts etc. having multiple emails is no problem, but I really want multiple Outlook profiles.

Thanks,

Peter

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can I have or merge 2 Outlook profiles on my HTC 620?

I can only think the solution to this is to keep a seperate version/profile on your SD card, whic will be a beggar to maintain smoothly.

Why not keep your personal/business appts etc. in a differnt font/colour/italic on your synkd 620 handset?

Outlook is 'factory installed', and to duplicate it could have memory and functionality problems which would far circumnavigate the alternatives above?

Or, you could sync from you handset/SD card, a seperate Windows sync relationship by having Windows sync installed twice on your PC, but I think not.............

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Anton
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can I have or merge 2 Outlook profiles on my HTC 620?

I am no sure it answers your question but I do sinc with two pcs. My calender sinc happily and my phone books. The problem may be that it sees it as the same pc.

0 Ratings