cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Can a Humax branded DTR-T1000 Youview box be used to record from BT TV with Infinity 1

We have recently bought BT TV and Infinity 1 and a BT Youview+ box. But we have an older Humax branded DTR-T1000 Youview box (i.e. with recording function). can this be used as a second box and record BT TV if we buy the multi-room service?

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can a Humax branded DTR-T1000 Youview box be used to record from BT TV with Infinity 1

The Humax Youview+ would be capable of recording BTTV if it was set up to receive the service.

However you will probably find that if you attempted to order the Extra box service that would expect/require you to have two boxes supplied by BT so if you only have 1 box (according to BT records) it would automatically add the supply of a second box to your order.

Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Re: Can a Humax branded DTR-T1000 Youview box be used to record from BT TV with Infinity 1

I hadn't considered that, but it seems logical. thanks for the feedback, cheers.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

I had my own humax dtr-1000 youview box and added multi room last year for £5 per month without having to order an extra box. 

0 Ratings