Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jkb114
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Can anyone in this company Fix our problem

we have paying for your Bt infity for aprox 7 months now and we have no end of trouble and trying to get some sense out of your indian call center (British Tellecom should stay british and not indian) we have a constant dropping and slow connection. After aprox 6 months of talking to indians and being told to just reset everything each time it drops (if we followed their advice we would be reseting it every 10 seconds) we finaly got an egineer to come who replaced the hub and modem only to find out that broadband wasn't even registered to our adress so he couldnt do anything (by the way he should be given an award because he was the best person we have delt with out of the whole of BT) so he went away and closed it. This was about three weeks ago, we had another engineer come to our house and he couldnt do anything so we rung up the indian call center who said they would send round the best person and we get the first man agin who replaces everything and even does a "lift and shift" which is supposed to fix everything but it didnt and he spent around 7 hours at our house trying to fix it but he couldnt. we still have no solution and would like one ASAP. 

Tags (4)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
EdPeters
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

Re: Can anyone in this company Fix our problem

I had a few problems when my Infinity was being installed - BT cancelled the Openreach appointment and it took about 4 days of phoning to get another appointment.

I found that the 'case' only moved forward when I was fortunate enough to get someone from the UK on the end of the phone.

So my tip would be to just keep phoning, until you get a UK based call agent.

Also, write to BT Retail's Managing Director, because the 'man at the top' must be told when things go wrong.

Write to :-

British Telecommunications plc

81 Newgate Street

London

EC1A 7AJ

Good luck

Peter

0 Ratings
jkb114
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

@EdPeters wrote:

I found that the 'case' only moved forward when I was fortunate enough to get someone from the UK on the end of the phone.

So my tip would be to just keep phoning, until you get a UK based call agent.

Also, write to BT Retail's Managing Director, because the 'man at the top' must be told when things go wrong.

Write to :-

British Telecommunications plc

81 Newgate Street

London

EC1A 7AJ

Good luck

Peter

Cheers peter we will try and write to them but about getting through to a uk person, we have been trying ( there is only so many times you can ring up and are not able to understand them)

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days.

jkb114
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

@Keith_Beddoe wrote:

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days.

Thanks but we have already done this today 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Hi that should now get your problem resolved as the mods have a great record getting problems fixed
0 Ratings