cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
XlordB
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Can bt delay taking payment just till the 20th as I wont get paid till then this month due to delay.

Hiya my bill usually comes off on the 12-13th but i cant cover that payment until the 20th is it possible to delay taking the payment just until the 20th? to avoid any charges of course.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Can bt delay taking payment just till the 20th as I wont get paid till then this month due to de

If you are on monthly whole bill direct debit, then the date is determined by the billing date and cannot be changed.

If you are on a monthly payment plan, then you can specify the date, but you may find your account is in credit after a few months.

0 Ratings
XlordB
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Re: Can bt delay taking payment just till the 20th as I wont get paid till then this month due to de

im on bt infinity 2

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

@XlordB wrote:

im on bt infinity 2

That has nothing to do with billing.

Do you pay the same fixed amount each month, usually a round figure, or does it vary slightly from month to month?

0 Ratings
XlordB
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

we pay 49 punds odd for bt infinity 2 a month with the anytime package. If wee make any non 01 or 03 or 08 calls the bill will change.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Then you are on whole bill monthly direct debit, and the payment date cannot be changed.

If you would like to try Live Chat they may be able to help you.

0 Ratings