Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert
Message 11 of 14

Re: Can i be swapped to ADSL2+

Go to solution

Yes it is good news and certainly contradicts the statement that this is not something that we can arrange.

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 14

Go to solution

@dfenceman wrote:

Yes it is good news and certainly contradicts the statement that this is not something that we can arrange.

this does not contradict anything  the statement 'not something we can arrange' applies if when asked by mods for options wholesale do no give an options to upgrade to 21CN/adsl2 then it becomes something the mods cannot arrange.

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution

Hi imjolly,

We will have to agree to disagree over the semantics then on this one.  

I guess our agreeing did not last long Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution

there is no semantics

if the customer's exchange is 21CN enabled and customer on 20CN/adslmax then after asking for mods help, the mods request the options from wholesale.  if wholesale do not give an option to change to 21CN/adsl2 then there is nothing mods can do to get customer upgraded.

up until a few weeks ago, as far as I am aware, all the cases referred to mods for upgrade where exchange was 21CN enabled were successful.  however wholesale now appear to have moved the goalposts and not every request is met with an option to upgrade to adsl2

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings