cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlanP
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

Can someone help me with spreadsheet info?

Hi there, 

I have just noticed that the openreach site has changed my exchange (Weymouth) from Futre Exchange to Coming Soon and has a date of end of June.

Can someone tell me what cab I am connected to and if it is going to be in the rollout please.

DT4 9NT

Cheers

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
mirceaxj
Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: Can someone help me with spreadsheet info?

@AlanP wrote:

Hi there, 

I have just noticed that the openreach site has changed my exchange (Weymouth) from Futre Exchange to Coming Soon and has a date of end of June.

Can someone tell me what cab I am connected to and if it is going to be in the rollout please.

DT4 9NT

Cheers

According to the spreadsheet from OR your postcode is scheduled for upgrade by the end of September but that's just a rough estimate. You are connected to cab 56:

STWEYMHWEYMOUTHDT49NT{STWEYMH}{P56}0100%9.528aYesFTTC
AlanP
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Lovely Thank you very much.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
simondup
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Now that we have had the quarterly update will they release a new spreadsheet to isp's ?

Is the the december one still the latest ?

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 5 of 6

Yea pretty much, i've only seen them update every 6 months, so the next spreadsheet should around June.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
mirceaxj
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

we'll see...other people seem to think this is a quarterly update spreadsheet so might be one mid April.

Last year they had one come out in April so fingers crossed

0 Ratings