cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Can't Active the app (ID003) as my BTID won't accept that I'm the account holder

Has anyone had a problem in getting their BTID confirmed as belonging to the Account Holder?

I currently have 4 BTID's, 2 of which were set-up with online help from BT call centre assistants in an attempt generate a PIN which would be sent to me by post so that I could confirm I am the Account Holder. Neither PIN has arrived!

I have BT sport on my Youview box (which is great) but my BTID 'Account Holder Confirmation' problem means I can't get access to either the BT Sport App or BT Cloud services.

I'm going around in circles - every time I try and confirm I'm the account holder, it tells me "Sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try again later." I was tempted to delete all my BTID's and startover again... but that option isn't available.

Has anyone encountered the same issues?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can't Active the app (ID003) as my BTID won't accept that I'm the account holder

Hi Belstead

Sorry to hear of the problems you are having.

Can you send us an email using the contact the mods link in my profile and we can investigate for you.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can't Active the app (ID003) as my BTID won't accept that I'm the account holder

I have the same issue, see my message under StevieD
0 Ratings