Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
langers89
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Can't Claim Reward Card - Mislead

Go to solution

I'm contacting you in relation to an order place with BT Broadband. As part of my order I was offered the BT pre-loaded reward card which is issued by Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd in collaboration with mastercard. I have phoned BT on numerous occasions and no one seems to be aware of how to proceed with the reward and have even said there isn't a reward attached to my order which baffles me as was the only reason why I clicked the deal to sign up. 

I placed my order on 10/04/17 and the BT Infintiy phone and broadband package was installed on 20/04/17. I have looked at the terms of the rewards on BT website and it sates these dates 

• From 28.03.17 until 10.04.17 new to BT customers are eligible for a £75 BT Reward Card when ordering a BT Broadband package and a £125 BT Reward Card when ordering a BT Infinity package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading to BT Infinity or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

Therefore showing that I do qualify for the reward as I'm both a new bt customer and have signed up to BT Infinity.

Could you please get back to me as I feel I have been mislead into signing up on a flase promise. 

my order ref is: BTC***EDITED***

Regards
Mr Langley 
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can't Claim Reward Card - Mislead

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
langers89
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can't Claim Reward Card - Mislead

Go to solution

I have just received email confirmation that my reward has been processed and will be with me in 30 days. So will wait and see. Funny how it takes so much to get your queries answered 

0 Ratings