Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yongkuk
Contributor
Message 21 of 48

Re: Can't access the Online Player, nobody can help

Go to solution

To be honest I could have got it working if I spent 6 hours on it, but I looked at the end goal (watching a bunch of overpaid, arrogant, ********* running around a field) and deemed it not worthy of my time. 

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 22 of 48

Go to solution

@yongkuk wrote:

I think there will be many disappointed football fans come 3pm Saturday.

Do you mean the losing supporters at Liverpool v Stoke or those dappy enough to expect live TV coverage at that time?

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
yongkuk
Contributor
Message 23 of 48

Go to solution

People don't trade in their season ticket for TV coverage. I mean the general football fans who will watch most games. My reference to 3pm didn't mean matches that start at 3pm. It means that they will have struggled from 12:30 to 3pm to get the thing working, therefore by 3pm they will be disappointed 🙂

0 Ratings
legitimise_sailing
Distinguished Expert
Message 24 of 48

Go to solution
I heard you can get it going in 6 hours so they should start at 9 am
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
yongkuk
Contributor
Message 25 of 48

Go to solution

Yes but you need a Ph.D in advanced mathematics

0 Ratings
LornaG
Beginner
Message 26 of 48

Go to solution
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I can't activate either. The links won't allow me to proceed as 'work is being undertaken at local exchange'. Emailed support, got told to ring a number, gave up after 1 hr 22 mins. Attempted to chat live, got cut off when I was number 1 in the queue. Utter madness. Utter joke.
0 Ratings
sickboy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 48

Go to solution

Cant wait untill Saturday the BT Sport HQ will get destroyed by loads liverpool fans when their crappy online player still doesnt work

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 28 of 48

Go to solution

@sickboy wrote:

Cant wait untill Saturday the BT Sport HQ will get destroyed by loads liverpool fans when their crappy online player still doesnt work

The good folk of Stratford-upon-Avon will be hoping they find the right place then.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Richardshaffner
Beginner
Message 29 of 48

Go to solution
I am also having the same problem here as the original poster. I have apparently only got to activate the app to view bt sport, but lo and behold, I can't. There are numerous error messages, apparently I don't have a phone line with bt (I do!) and I am still waiting for a reply from their customer support, and a phone call from somebody there (promised on Tuesday!) to support me with this issue?

Any ideas guys and girls?
0 Ratings
Indrid
Contributor
Message 30 of 48

Go to solution

Still no movement on this.  The same error persists.  Contact form submission unanswered.

This is what happens when you make customers jump through extra hoops.  You know who your customers are and who has broadband, why is this "Activation" not automated?  A shambles.

0 Ratings