cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
totalfrustration
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Can't connect my mobile to my hub

I've had a Samsung Galaxy for 6 months and it's always connected to my broadband fine. 2 days ago it said my connection was disabled because it's too slow. All other devices (laptop and PC) in the house are fine, speed seems fine, over 10 meg. I've looked at the older posts on this and tried resetting everything and either it still says I'm too slow to connect - or it won't accept my hub password. Any suggestions?????????

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
PaddyB
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can't connect my mobile to my hub

Hi @totalfrustration,

Welcome to the community forum. Did you manage to get this sorted?

If not, what Hub are you using? Have you tried forgetting the Wireless network on your S6 and reconnecting again?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
totalfrustration
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

I've got a BTHub3 -HNPW and I've tried resetting it to factory settings using the paperclip on the little hole at the back - after using the basic reset button on the side. 

Until Christmas I never had a problem connecting and I've checked my speed which is fine, around 12-15 meg download. I've had a (2nd hand) Samsung Galaxy 3 for abt 9 months on my BT contract and my partner has just registered his (also 2nd hand) on the same contract and now we've both got the same problem which is that it keeps telling us the connection is too slow.

The oonly difference that I can see is that we've added his phone but even that was ok for the few weeks before Christmas.

It's driving me mental!

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 5

Hi @totalfrustration

Thanks for posting back and apologies for the frustration!

Are your laptop and PC still connecting ok?  It's a weird one if it's only happening on your Samsung devices.  It seems that you've tried all you can from your end so send us over your details and we'll take a closer look at this for you.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
totalfrustration
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Everything else connects fine - I've just tried switching off, resetting etc but it still doesn't work, except that now it won't recognise the hub admin password! whar other details do you need?

0 Ratings