cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shed_uk
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Can't connect to hotspots.

Hi. I have a kobo arc which connects fine to our home hub. However it is incompatible with the WiFi app, and when I try to connect to a hotspot, no webpages load I.E the login page.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Ed
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Can't connect to hotspots.

You don't ned the app to connect to btwifi

when you login you must use the primary btinternet.com email address and password - other sub accounts will not work

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
shed_uk
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

As i say, no login page loads up so i don't even get the opportunity to enter my details.

I know i have the correct details as i have checked using my laptop but for some reason my Kobo won't load the login page.

I've disconnected my Kobo from my homehub and chosen the best hotspot. This says it is connected so i load up my browser and try to go to www.btwifi.com, it whirs and thinks about it for ages but nothing happens.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Once you have connected to the BTWifi hotspot, open your browser. If the BTWifi landing page doesn't open type www.btwifi.com into the address bar.

0 Ratings
shed_uk
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Like I said iin my previous post I've tried btwifi.com but that doesn't work either.
It thinks about it for a while but nothing but a blank page.
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

When you are connected to BTWifi open a website that you have saved as a bookmark and see if you get redirected to www.btwifi.com 

0 Ratings