cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

Can't find channels 507 - 509

Got a letter in the post today from BT telling me that I can watch BT Sport1, BT Sport2, and ESPN on channels 507, 508, 509 on my BT TV.

But I can't find these channels on my BT TV box. I've done a retune several times, but these channels don't appear.
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: Can't find channels 507 - 509

Which box have you got? A BT Vision box or a Youview box?

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6

Pc and IPad work fine, but no channels on Youview box. Eventually got thru to call centre after loads of checks done, I was told that BT have configured my box incorrectly and needed to call 0800 800 801 because my order for BT Sport had been incorrectly configured. Interesting thou I did see all the IP channels on the box before they implemented my order for BT sport. Rang the said number and was cut off after 25mins of waiting
0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

I've got a BT Youview box. I've tried channel rescans, and software download, but still no channels 507 - 509.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

Do you have infinity?

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

As Stuart asked, do you have Infinity? If so and you can't see the sports channels at 507-512 and the extra channels at 413 onwards in the guide then check the following

Go to Youview>Settings>System Information>Software versions and check the ISP Configuration.

It should be 29, if it is 28 the box is not configured for multicast channels and needs a software update which has to be initiated from the BT end.

If you don't then sport / extra channels are not available to you on the Youview box

0 Ratings