cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sportnightmare
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Can't find how to even attempt to play BT Sport on the TV!

This is becoming a frustrating nightmare. Can't ring BT because the lines are full apparently.

I have BT Infinity, and their YouView box... I was told it should all work.

There is no channel for BT Sport 1 or 2.

BT Vision is utterly useless and has no live channels.

Where is it? Why is it so hard to get it to come up? I can watch it online... but it is impossible to bring up on the TV... there is literally no channel or way to make it show... WHERE IS IT? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
legitimise_sailing
Distinguished Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't find how to even attempt to play BT Sport on the TV!

@sjbabbey wrote:

From the BT website:

"YouView customers who had BT Infinity by 1 August will receive a software upgrade and automatically receive BT Sport within a few days of the TV service being up and running. To qualify for this, you need to have bought your YouView box directly from BT.

All BT Broadband customers with YouView from BT can watch online at btsportdotcom and download the app to watch on their smartphone and tablet.

Customers without BT Infinity can get BT Sport 1 and BT Sport 2 in standard definition, but will need a BT Vision+ box rather than a YouView box."

--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
guilbo
Guru
Message 3 of 4

Have you tried to order it yet? The will download software capable of receiving multicast channels if you do. Seems like you're not running it yet and therefore will not see the channels on 508 and 509.

Which number are you trying?

0 Ratings
sportnightmare
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Ordered it online. All gone through, and lets me view it online via the website now.

Will it take a while before an update comes through? 

0 Ratings