cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Can't find the BT sport channels on the TV only online....

I have BT infinity broadband with a home hub 3 router, along with a Humax Yourview TV box (just over 2 years old now and linked to the router via cat5 cable). I am also signed upto BT sport, however I can’t however find any BT sport channels – I can watch the sport channel via the internet on my laptop / tablet but not on TV. Does anyone know how I get the channels on my TV set up? - I have tried scanning for new channels, and they are not there under channels 507 - 512......

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can't find the BT sport channels on the TV only online....

You will have to "subscribe" to BT Sport and agree to a new 12 month broadband contract to get it on your YouView box. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can't find the BT sport channels on the TV only online....

Also note ...

In order to subscribe to BT Sport on a Youview box you will also need to subscribe to BT TV.

If you subscribe to BT TV then BT will send you a new BT Youview+ box anyway.

BT TV Essential / Entertainment - £5 / £7 per month + £35 activation fee

BT Sport on BT TV - Free for the 2014/15 season Aug - Jul. Requires minimum 12 months broadband term.

There is actually a way to subscribe to BT TV on an existing retail Youview box, its called BT Player Essential, but there really is no point doing it as you miss out on the additional free latest model box and also can't add the full range of optional services. The base costs and terms are the same. You still have to pay the activation fee.

0 Ratings