cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeeK
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Can't find the usage tracker

I got my Infinity Option 1 connection installed a while ago and everything's working flawlessly - but for some reason I can't seem to find the usage tracker when I log in on bt.com. I can see my last bill and all details regarding phone calls, but other than that there's nothing. It keeps showing stuff about tracking my order and when my order will be complete though, which was several weeks ago now.

When I go to My Services > Phone, I get all the usage details. If I go to My Services > Broadband, it says Your Order - BT Infinity Option 1, all the stuff included in that deal and then a button that says Track your order. >_<

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: Can't find the usage tracker

Hi SeeK,

Sorry to hear of the problems you're having when trying to view your usage online. If you could send your details to us via the webform link in my profile, we can take a look into this and see what's going on from our side and get back to you as soon as we can.

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 6

@SeeK wrote:

I got my Infinity Option 1 connection installed a while ago and everything's working flawlessly - but for some reason I can't seem to find the usage tracker when I log in on bt.com. I can see my last bill and all details regarding phone calls, but other than that there's nothing. It keeps showing stuff about tracking my order and when my order will be complete though, which was several weeks ago now.

When I go to My Services > Phone, I get all the usage details. If I go to My Services > Broadband, it says Your Order - BT Infinity Option 1, all the stuff included in that deal and then a button that says Track your order. >_<

Hi. By Usage tracker, are you referring to the online usage meter ?

Have a look at my shortcuts, options 14d-14g. These are slighly quicker ways to access the online meter.

Typically you go to www.bt.com, and click on MyBT. From there login with your Broadband associated username, and click on My Services. Click the green "b" and then View your broadband usage.

When you get to the online meter (which should be similar to my shortcuts option 14g - but with your unique token number at the end) - bookmark that page. When you need to look again, go to your bookmark and it should either request your login details - after input will take you directly to the meter, or if you are already logged in - it will show the meter.

0 Ratings
SeeK
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Dean - I sent off the form just now. Thanks. 🙂

Andy - I tried all the links on your page to no avail. It just isn't there. Thanks though, much appreciated. 🙂

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

@SeeK wrote:

Dean - I sent off the form just now. Thanks. 🙂

Andy - I tried all the links on your page to no avail. It just isn't there. Thanks though, much appreciated. 🙂

Hopefully Dean can sort you out. I don't know why some folk can't see their usage monitor, I assume it to be some account setting that's not quite right.

0 Ratings
SeeK
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Yeah, sounds about right. It's as if the system is unaware that my account is already active. I just need to know how much I've used so I can decide whether or not to re-download the EVE Online client before my next due date. 🙂
0 Ratings