cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elliedreaming
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Can't forward PDFs, from one sender only, from BT Yahoo webmail to someone else.

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me with this? 

If I receive a PDF as an attachment to an email, into my BT yahoo webmail, from one particular sender only, and I forward it to someone else,  they don't receive the PDF attachment.

This doesn't happen with PDFs from anyone else - I can forward them OK. It doesn't happen with the problem sender if they instead send to my hotmail account- then I can forward them ok.

The sender doesn't have this problem with other people.

It's like some weird problem between that sender and my BT yahoo email account.

Can anyone shed any light? I have to receive PDFs from this sender every day, and forward them on to others! I'd like to avoid having to save them and re-attach, I just want to forward them in the usual way.

Many thanks,

Ellie.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't forward PDFs, from one sender only, from BT Yahoo webmail to someone else.

A poster recently had a problem downloading PDFs. It was all PDF that he received he was having the problem with. While the problem is not quite the same as yours the fix may work for you. He simply carried out a factory reset of the Homehub by pressing a pin into the red recess button for abt 20 secs. Waited till it all reset then tried and the PDFs downloaded.

0 Ratings
elliedreaming
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Re: Can't forward PDFs, from one sender only, from BT Yahoo webmail to someone else.

Thanks for replying... I have no trouble downloading them, just can't forward them directly from the email (again, just with the one sender). Thanks anyway.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

I understood that but I thought it might be worth a try to factory reset the router. It is very strange that it is only happening from one person. Can you forward any other type of attachment from him such as word documents or photos?

0 Ratings