Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Can't get BT mail to work

Go to solution

I was moved to BT mail from BT Yahoo Mail about 2 weeks ago. Since then I have been unable to use the BT Mail and have had to rely upon my Hotmail account and Incredimail to send & receive e-mail. When I click on the Email tab I get a page saying that BT Mail is loading and then another page opens with the BT Logo but a blank page underneath the banner. Clicking on any of the buttons does nothing, the blank page remains, My default browser is Mozilla Firefox 32.0 which is  fully up to date, and I have tried using Internet Explorer but get the same result. I am using Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit. I have also tried doing a Live chat on the Help page but that disconnects me as soon as i've pressed "Submit", tried phoning as well but have been stuck in queus for so long my arm wore out.

Is it possible to uninstall BT mail & then re-install it ?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't get BT mail to work

Go to solution

Hi yorkshirelass,

Thanks for posting. This doesn't sound right at all. Can you post a screen shot of what you're seeing? Once you've done that drop me an email with your details and I'll look into it for you. You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Capture.JPG

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

I got a phone call today from a BT techie who guided me through the process of resetting my Bt mail. I can now access BT Mail through Internet Explorer straight away but I need to Jiggle things around a bit with Firefox which is my default browser.

This was thanks to David M , the moderator who alerted them to the fault on my Account.

No complaints about having to jiggle things round on FF, I just have to click on "Explore BT " twice for the inbox to come up  and do the same for Contacts, Calender etc.

0 Ratings