cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
APG1
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Can't log in to My BT

I'm getting an error when attempting to log in to My BT on the iPhone app. I can log into the web version of MyBT fine - so am more or less confident that I have the right credentials.

"Sorry, we haven't been able to log you in. Please try again. (Error: -1001 - V5)"

Please help!

Andrew

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
DavidM
Message 2 of 9

Re: Can't log in to My BT

Hi APG1,

Welcome and thanks for posting. Can you confirm that you’re using i0s 7.1 or later and have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app again?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
APG1
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Yes and yes.

Thanks
Andrew
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 9

@APG1 Sorry about that please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
APG1
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

What? 1)I can't see any such link. 2)I'd rather you contacted them on my behalf if possible.

Andrew
0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 9

1) If you click on NeilO's username you should see a link to the mods towards the top left corner. It sometimes fails so I'm asking them to check it.

2) Neil is one of the mods. You need to complete the form so they can look into your issue. 

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
PaddyB
Message 7 of 9

Hi APG1,

If you click on NeilO's or my user name, you will see the "Contact The Mods" link in the "About Me" section of my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Mehrgarh
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

Hi,

I get exactly the same problem. I also cannot see any link on the Mod's profile which says 'Contacts The Mods'.

Please help.
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 9 of 9

Hi @Mehrgarh,

I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings