cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Can’t login to BT sport on Roku

Go to solution

I’ve tried to logo to my Roku boxes using the BT Sport app and can’t get it to work. I have a valid ID and subscription. I’m able to watch BT sport with the login details via other apps and devices. But when I try my Roku, no error message. Just won’t login and I just get a “How to watch” screen and directed to bt.com. Tried 2 different Roku boxes, have reset WiFi abs I’ve tried to login from my partners (different WiFi etc) and still the same problem. Any help with this and how to get it to work on Roku would be greatly appreciated! 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Can’t login to BT sport on Roku

Go to solution
You've mentioned "other apps and devices" - were any of those other devices large screen (TV), or were they all mobile/tablet? Login to Roku requires a large screen subscription.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution
Yes. I have a BT Sport subscription and BT TV. So no issue there. Can login to BT on everything else but the Roku.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution
Could you please be more specific with what you mean by "everything else". Roku uses the same authentication as all other large screen platforms, so I'm keen to find out exactly why it appears to be behaving differently.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution
Can't explain how you would have been able to log into any other large screen app (they should also have failed), but try again now and it should log you in OK.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Thanks Darren. It’s worked. So whatever it was, it’s now sorted and I’m able to login and watch BT Sport via the app on Roku. Many thanks again for you help. Much appreciated. All the best. Mark 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Hello there, I'm having the same problem. Could you help me out please? Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

@neoxine wrote:

Hello there, I'm having the same problem. Could you help me out please? Thanks

Send me a DM with the BT ID you're trying to use, and the issue you're seeing. I'll take a look.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Hi there, would it be worth if I DM you too please, I’ve the same problem 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Hi,

I have the same problem. Could you help ?

Thanks

0 Ratings