cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Right1
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Can't phone BT to complain about service anymore!

I just can't phone BT to get my services fixed. The pressure waiting on the phone and getting the dialling numbers right are really upsetting me. I have been very ill for a long time and the pressure givesw me severe pains in the chest. I have phoned on 3 occasions to get no result. Each time I have waited nearly 20 mins to get through after trying so many times to get the codes right when sometimes the same codes don't work. How irritating is that!!! Each call last about 40 mins. Each time a total dead loss!

There is a fault as 2 devices I have won't connect to the internet. Also 5GHz drops out so many times you cannot connect. Other problems are the BT 65000 phones & My Mobile too don't make a sound when BT calls...It's all just a joke now!

Also the account holder namely she who keeps me sane, is way too busy to sort out this kind of a mess.

What is one to do with these people.

Should we go back to Virgin.

We had very few problems with them since 1999.

Right1. 

Suppose I can count my blessings I don't have to pay £22,000 like Jenny Stephen from suffolk just to get connected!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
kk66
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't phone BT to complain about service anymore!

Yes, you should. 

BT has the worst service ever.

Virgin or Sky is a blessing !

I have personally again issue with those clowns and I am terminating contract as just after a month quality of link dropped plus during peak times nothing is working (from 36 -> 31 - >4-5Mbps)

Leave while you can !

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 4

Hi Right1,

I am sorry to hear about the problems you have had in getting your complaint resolved. I'd like to help you with your complaint. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Right1
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Done: @12:02

0 Ratings