Go to solution

So end of December then ? ...

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 12 of 17

Re: Can't record, pause or rewind

Go to solution

Well youview did also address a similar question on 24 sept.

1. 24 Sept @YouView Any news on pause/record for internet channel 

5:12 PM - 24 Sep 13 · 
  2.  this feature should be able towards the end of Autumn

0 Ratings
no1steveb
Beginner
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

I asked specifically before ordering (on the day of the launch of BT Sport) if I would be able to record with my Youview box and was assured I would be able to.

That was the sole reason for me ordering the product, as I am a shift worker and wanted to watch the match's when it was convenient to me.

Totally hacked off with this...it was misrepresentation and certainly mis-selling by BT  .

0 Ratings
Highlighted
iwatts
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

I was assured by a manager that last week that this would be ompleted by update on the 31st October (today), and if it wasn't, they would send me a BT Vision Box free of charge on the 1st November.

0 Ratings
skivandal
Beginner
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution
Did you get your Box.

By the absolute silence I suspect this 'feature' will not be coming any time soon. Bo feel they over promised on this. A few weeks, has turned into an ill defined time scale somewhere in the distant future.

Had they said, yeah the you view box can not record any of the sports channels, and frankly we don't have a clue if it is even possible, I could of at least made an informed choice.

It a shame as the rugby coverage (the main reason for switching) is really good, I just don't get to see it much, and the on demand stuff takes days to appear and is weirdly edited. Just want what I missed in full ready to catch up, as soon as it has been broadcast. Can't be that hard.... can it?
0 Ratings
grouseuk
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution
Just manually updated my YV box and I can now record internet channels. Series link is available too. Thanks for getting it sorted BT.
0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

As from this evening I can record internet channels after a software update to my Youview retail box.

Darren

0 Ratings