We have put together a short survey to capture your feedback in terms of what BT can do when you experience home Wi-Fi issues. We would appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to complete a short survey. Read more from here, Fix my home Wi-Fi
Seems to be a known problem. Help on Chat and 150 phone useless. BT could post the problem there
I'm another who has had this problem since yesterday. I reset my iPhone 6 thinking it was the phone's fault! There should/must be a way that BT can notify people if there is such a problem. Navigating BT's website is a nightmare where you can go round in circles before reaching any significant page. Not good enough BT. I will be seeking compensation as well. I think we should all take to twitter and bombard them with bad publicity using hastagBTMobile. The fault has been very well buried by BT.
BTMobile. you have to get your act together. This is the second major problem I have had with you in 3 months. The first one was only resloved when I took to twitter and you didn't like the bad publicity.
Well said. I though this fourm was for them to keep us up to date on things so fare nothing only from you guys....
BT chooses not to communicate directly with this forum - it is often stated that these forums are intended for forum members to help each other.
It seems BT does not want to engage in communication with groups of their own customers who are having problems.
It's now 13.00 hours! Don't know what date though! Appalling service. have already taken to twitter to see if I can start flagging up bad publicity! hashtagBTmobile
I'm another frustrated BT customer - I've been trying to send some messages for nearly 24 hours.
Not impressed .....
Very similar to this thread, I had my BT Mobile SIM yesterday, activated it but have received no texts whatsoever from BT. I am receiving other texts but cannot send any nor use any data services. I am told that this could be due to an out-age of BT Mobile's text service, however I'm not happy to be paying for a mobile service that is only partially working from the outset! I have never had this problem when moving between service providers before.