Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Damien1
Aspiring Expert
Message 51 of 128

Re: Can't send SMS

Go to solution
Well said piperdog123 I too will be demanding compensation and if this is not sorted very soon will be looking at leaving their service status updates are a joke and all this from what is supposed to be a telecoms giant
0 Ratings
userbobby
Beginner
Message 52 of 128

Text sending not working

Go to solution

Seems to be a known problem. Help on Chat and 150 phone useless. BT could post the problem there

0 Ratings
scotstoun
Beginner
Message 53 of 128

Go to solution

I'm another who has had this problem since yesterday. I reset my iPhone 6 thinking it was the phone's fault! There should/must be a way that BT can notify people if there is such a problem. Navigating BT's website is a nightmare where you can go round in circles before reaching any significant page. Not good enough BT. I will be seeking compensation as well. I think we should all take to twitter and bombard them with bad publicity using hastagBTMobile. The fault has been very well buried by BT. 

BTMobile. you have to get your act together. This is the second major problem I have had with you in 3 months. The first one was only resloved when I took to twitter and you didn't like the bad publicity.

0 Ratings
tweetyuk1
Beginner
Message 54 of 128

Go to solution
Well said. I though this fourm was for them to keep us up to date on things so fare nothing only from you guys....
0 Ratings
hg144
Aspiring Contributor
Message 55 of 128

Go to solution

@tweetyuk1 wrote:
Well said. I though this fourm was for them to keep us up to date on things so fare nothing only from you guys....

BT chooses not to communicate directly with this forum - it is often stated that these forums are intended for forum members to help each other.

It seems BT does not want to engage in communication with groups of their own customers who are having problems.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 56 of 128

Go to solution
0 Ratings
scotstoun
Beginner
Message 57 of 128

Go to solution

It's now 13.00 hours! Don't know what date though! Appalling service. have already taken to twitter to see if I can start flagging up bad publicity! hashtagBTmobile

0 Ratings
Kathyr
Beginner
Message 58 of 128

Go to solution
Now it's supposed to be fixed by 13:00 - wow! This is ridiculous!
0 Ratings
jhelensmith
Beginner
Message 59 of 128

Go to solution

I'm another frustrated BT customer - I've been trying to send some messages for nearly 24 hours. 

Not impressed .....

0 Ratings
mike_c_s
Beginner
Message 60 of 128

Re: Sims activated but no mobile data or text

Go to solution

Very similar to this thread, I had my BT Mobile SIM yesterday, activated it but have received no texts whatsoever from BT.  I am receiving other texts but cannot send any nor use any data services.  I am told that this could be due to an out-age of BT Mobile's text service, however I'm not happy to be paying for a mobile service that is only partially working from the outset!  I have never had this problem when moving between service providers before.

0 Ratings