cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GillOSI
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Can't send emails to btinternet accounts

Since the evening of Tues 2nd Sept none of the emails I've sent to friends, family and customers with btinternet.com accounts have been delivered. They do not bounce back to me. I get no error message. They don't go into the recipients' spam / junk / trash folders. They just disappear without trace. This problem is only with btinternet accounts; emails I send to other accounts are received as normal. It happened very suddenly, as if a block or filter had been put in place. After days of trying and failing to get any messages through to btinternet accounts I am losing my patience with BT.
Tags (3)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
PaddyB
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't send emails to btinternet accounts

Hi GillOSI,

I'll be able to help you with your BT email. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
GillOSI
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thanks; have done as you requested and look forward to hearing back from you.

0 Ratings
GillOSI
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

My problem still persists after over 2 weeks. No emails sent to any btinternet.com accounts arrive (including to my own btinternet.com account). Emails sent to all other accounts do arrive.

I was telephoned on Monday 15th September by someone who said he would be asking engineers to add me to a whitelist, but have not heard if this was actioned. (If it was put in place then it isn't working).

Please could someone at BT update me urgently.

0 Ratings