Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrilton
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Can't work out IPv6 on Draytek 2760

Hello

I've tried to get IPv6 on my Draytek 2760 I've tried changing settings in Internet Access WAN 1 with connection type PPP like some have said, others have said DHCPv6-PD I don't have that last one i have DHCPv6 Client. I've tried connecting both PPPoE and PPPoA but it doesnt make any differnce.

I can't really work out what else to do, any ideas?

Thanks 🙂

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
pippincp
Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can't work out IPv6 on Draytek 2760

The connection for Infinity is PPPoE so it's no surprise PPPoA doesn't make a difference.

Have you tried contacting Draytek support? They'd be the best ones to advise you.

0 Ratings
jrilton
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

I'll ask on their forums but wasn't sure if someone could suggest a setting on here I may have missed 🙂 

0 Ratings
smf22
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

From looking at their user guide I'd suggest the following:

- WAN -> Internet Access -> WAN 1 -> IPv6 then select a connection type of "DHCPv6 Client" and click the "Prefix Delegation" radio button. I'd hope the router would automatically generate the IAID.

draytek_ipv6.png

- LAN -> General Setup -> LAN 1 IPv6 setup then click "Enable" for the Router Advertisement Server.

draytek_ipv6_lan.png

Regards

0 Ratings
jrilton
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

@smf22 thanks, thats how I had it set up, however I didn't have the option to select PD (that whole option just doesnt appear) but it does populate the IAID.

I've plugged in my smart hub instead and even that doesnt connect to IPv6 either, so no idea what it is that's wrong.

0 Ratings