cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Can you add Sky Sports, or is it just as easy to buy Now TV pass?

Not sure how it works, if you can add a Now TV sports pass direct on BT box now, or do you just add it on Now TV account. I’m mid contract and just like to add Sky Sports now and then for footy and F1. 

Will it also be in HD on BT box, do you need the Boost pass for HD?

It’s confusing on BT site about what you can or can’t do, and how to add Sky Sports for a month say, and cost, of in HD etc. I have the UHD box and the Now TV app. 

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 6

Re: Can you add Sky Sports, or is it just as easy to buy Now TV pass?

What package are you on?

If you're on one of the flexible TV packages then you can either change your package every 30 days if you wish (say from the entertainment package  to the sports package), you then have to wait 30 days before changing your package again (say back to the entertainment package). 

Alternatively I believe you can add the sport package and the TV Boost (for HD) to whatever flexible package you are currently on as a bolt on, again this is for 30 days.

I don't know if any of this applies to the classic packages 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Don’t think I’m on a flex package, just entertainment extra, all the TV and BT sport. Is it cheaper through BT? Do you have to buy the boost separate?

Or should I just buy a Now TV sports pass separate, and a boost, and log in in the BT box Now TV app?

Thanks
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 6

There are to many variables to answer your question as it stands.

There are special offers available at the moment, but whether you can benefit from them depends upon the package you are currently on (the BT Classic Entertainment Package or one of the Flexible TV Packages through NowTV) and whether you are you willing to signup to a new 24 month contract.

e.g.   https://www.bt.com/tv/add

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

I’m on the entertainment extra package. Don’t want to sign up again for that long as mid contract anyway.

So I should just buy a Now TV sport and boost pass separate, add to Now TV account, and I can watch 1080P via the BT app?

Thanks
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 6

0 Ratings