cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

Can you give me the Email address for complaints to BT regarding my telephone line and Internet?

I have attempted to complain to BT regarding a telephone line that is so noisy that it is impossible to hold a conversation and Broadband that regularly fails but I'm not at all sure that I have ever found the correct Email address. Can anyone help me? 

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: Can you give me the Email address for complaints to BT regarding my telephone line and Internet?

Hi @BML,

Welcome back to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing noise on your phone line.

Have you tried to raise the fault using the online fault reporting tool?

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Re: Can you give me the Email address for complaints to BT regarding my telephone line and Internet?

Yes.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Hi @BML 

Thanks for posting back to let us know that.

Sorry you're still having problems.  You can >> chat to us here <<

Cheers,

Robbie

Message 5 of 12

How about simply giving me the Email address for BT Complaints if such an address exists.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

@BMLwrote:

How about simply giving me the Email address for BT Complaints if such an address exists.

it's available via this link: https://www.bt.com/about/bt/policy-and-regulation/our-governance-and-strategy/codes-of-practice/cust...

Click on "Our complaints code of practice" to download the PDF and the email is in there

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
Message 7 of 12

Hi Robbie, 

Did you get an email address as requested!"!"

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

@dennis0461 

What's the issue?

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Depending on the level of your discontentment:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@ bt.com is,  as far as I know,  the first port of call,  or at least as good a place to start as any.

I'm not sure if he's still with them or in the same job,  but Warren Buckley at xxxxxxxxxx@bt.com has been extremely helpful to me in the past.    If he's not in the same job,  I can't guarantee that his successor will necessarily be as helpful.    I can't remember what his official job title was offhand;   something like  'head of customer services',  I think.    Aside from the C.E.O. himself  ( see below ),  I can tell you from first-hand experience that if anyone can get things done,  Warren Buckley can.

Finally,  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@bt.com is the e-mail address of the C.E.O.,  according to Google.    As mentioned in some of my other posts,  the likelihood of your e-mail actually getting read by Philip Jansen is pretty much zero;   however,  it will usually be passed to the Executive Office to be dealt with.    Whilst you'll probably still end up dealing with someone five or six levels down the food-chain from the C.E.O. himself,  it will still be someone significantly higher in the food-chain than the operators you'll speak to in the complaints department  -  no disrespect intended.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

I would suggest as an alternative that you do a Google search,  where you will find this information readily available.

0 Ratings