Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuperFlyGuy99
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Cancelling Sim Only Contract

Go to solution

My Sim only contract expires on the 22nd Dec 2016, after that date do i need to give any period of notice before i change provider? 

Do i have to cancel manually or will that happen when i use a new provider and transfer my number.

Thanks in advance.

N

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Fusionmoth
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cancelling Sim Only Contract

Go to solution
You need to give 30 days notice by giving the customer options team a ring. You'll need to ask for your PAC code also so you can take your number with you.
0 Ratings
SuperFlyGuy99
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks.

Two questions, first where do i easily find the customer options team number

Secondly, i have found a BT mobile deal that works nicely but is a little confusing when i go to upgrade. It gives me three options for what appears to be the same deal but one option says 12 month contract, the two dont but all are at different monthly rates as below in the picture.

BT.jpg

0 Ratings
SuperFlyGuy99
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

OK, i have been talking with the sales team on this. The only difference is that the £16 a month 20gb includes the 4G Extra Speed technology where as the £15 a month package doesnt. He couldnt explain the £18 a month package.

Also this deal will last until the end of my current 12 month contract and DOESNT renew it, after the 12 months (in 30 days time) it goes onto a rolling 30 day contract.

Interestingly when i tried to complete this transaction online, it would only let me progress if i took out BT Sport, something i already have.

0 Ratings