cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
twevor
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Cannot add BT TV to my BT Infinity 1 Unlimited

This is my 1st post, so hopefully I am putting it in the correct place.

I have tried without success to add TV to my current BT Infinity 1 Unlimited.

The only package it will let me have is Entertainment Starter. After speaking with BT, there is a technical issue and it has been refered to an offline team. Im not holding my breath that I will get a phone call telling me it has been fixed !!

I did speak with another team  who could get me the entertainment plus package with some sort of workaround, but you have to have addons for the HD channels, Kids Channels and BT sport costs after 31st July, and it cost more money than the package offered in  my account for Total Entertainment, as my account says I can have it for £10 mth with £9.99 delivery and no activation fee. I do not have a 4k tv, and have no intention of getting one, but apparently even if the fix is made to my account, Total Entertainment is not available because my Infinity 1 at 51mb is not quick enough.

Can anyone help with 1, fixing my account so TV can be added and 2, enable the ability to add Total Entertainment so I can have all the channels and a bigger capacity box.

Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Gemma_P
BT TV Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: Cannot add BT TV to my BT Infinity 1 Unlimited

Hi @twevor

If you are able to private message me your telephone number I can take a look at your account and see what we can do.

Thanks,

Gemma

0 Ratings