Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TonyGreen
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Cannot connect to BT Cloud Server on one PC

Hi,

I am experiencing a really frustrating problem on my wifes PC as it is refusing to connect to the BT Cloud Server?

My PC which is identical to hers, as I built them both myself, connects without any problem.

This morning I also installed BT Cloud onto my laptop and that install went without a hitch and connects to the server no problem either?

I am running Windows 10 professional everywhere.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled BT Cloud 3 times on my wifes PC but it has made no difference.

I have checked the BitDefender setup to ensure it reflects the setup on my own PC and it does?

I have checked the Windows Firewall setup again to ensure it reflects my setup and it does?

I have run out of ideas about how to fix this problem.

I did contact BT yesterday and after spending 45 minutes in a queue did get to speak to an indian girl who barely knew what a PC was and therefore could not help me at all. She put me into the queue for a higher level of support but after waiting another 30 minutes the guy who eventually answered immediately hung up the call.

I then got the original person to get BT to send me a text requesting a time they could call me back which I received and followed up. They were supposed to call me back at 8:30am this morning - guess what - they didn't call!!!

So I thought I would post on here in the hope that some kind person might care to assist me to fix this problem, please.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
NeilO
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cannot connect to BT Cloud Server on one PC

@TonyGreen I'm sorry to see you're having issues with the BT cloud service. Have they called you back? 

0 Ratings
TonyGreen
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Yes I was contacted yesterday and they requested a copy of my application log file.

However the guy that contacted me, Arnab, passed onto me an incorrect email address for sending the file too!!

I did double check with him all of the details but the email would not go through so I am now stuck in no mans land once again and the problem is still not resolved.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 5

@TonyGreen Sorry about that, please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll chase this up with the cloud team. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
TonyGreen
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Thanks very much for following up on this especially as I had received a text telling me that BT would call me back again between 16:00 and 18:00 yesterday and after waiting patientely for 2 and half hours no one called me!!

0 Ratings