Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EthanLyttle
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

Cannot log into BT account

Hi guys,

I have been a BT customer for just over 1 month now and since i ordered my broadband and phone package i haven't logged into my account.

I now want to log into my account to change some of my details on it, i have tried logging into the account with the Username and Password in the BT.Yahoo email address and i can log in on the BT.Yahoo site but not the actual www.bt.com/youraccount page

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Ethan 🙂

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

Re: Cannot log into BT account

that is a totally different account and you need to set up a new account with Bt.com

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
EthanLyttle
Beginner
Message 3 of 11

I have a BT account from when i ordered my Broadband and Phone package which i have been using for 1 month now and i have a letter from BT with my details on it, i try these and it wont log me in

I phoned BT and they told me the details and i still cannot log in, will i still need to make a new account?

The details i got from the guy on the phone do not log into the account, he was as clear as a bell and i copied the details down correctly and i cannot log in 😞

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 11

my user name and password for my BTYahoo is totally different from that required to log into BT.com.  Logging into BT.com allows access to your phone details and your bills

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
EthanLyttle
Beginner
Message 5 of 11

I am trying to access my bills on my BT account, i have tried logging in with the details on my Refferal letter and i still cannot log in

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 11

so is that username and password different to your btinternet .com address and password?

0 Ratings
EthanLyttle
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

No, the guy on the phone gave me the details that are on my BTYahoo account and i log into the account on BTYaho and click the link to the youraccuont on BT.com and it tells me to log in and when i do it says please check your details are correct

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 11

you need to set up an new account with BT.com - will need your BT account number

0 Ratings
EthanLyttle
Beginner
Message 9 of 11

So when i go onto the log in screen i click sign up again? i have my account number beside me

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 11

yes - you will have a username and password to sign into BT.com and your ******@btinternet.com for your BTYahoo account - home page ans mail

0 Ratings